Friday, January 15, 2010

Deseperately Seeking Advice....

Ok gang, I need your help. I am looking for anyone and everyone who has done business with McDermott's Harley-Davidson over the last 30 years - from buying a t-shirt to buying a bike to service needs. So much has changed over the last thirty years....

From the old shop to the new present day shop, I am inviting you all to; email me, call me, stop in and see me or write me an old fashioned letter and tell me what you think we are doing or have done right AND wrong!!!!!!


I am looking for as much input from you as you are willing to give.

My goal…


To gain a better understanding of what makes all of you happy so that we can continue to improve on that AND what we do wrong, so that we can learn and be certain that the "bad stuff" doesn't continue.

After buying a new motorcycle, you receive a customer survey that asks for your feedback on everything from the store itself to the staff to the appearance of your bike. The Motor Company also extends an ownership survey after 18 months of owning your bike so that you can comment further on the entire dealership. These are great tools for us to see what we are doing right and where we need to focus more attention. The surveys are important to us, but they don't encompass all of our customers. Our new bike owners are important - no doubt about it, but at the same time, I would love to have feedback from all of you.

For those of you who know me, you know how much I love these bikes and how we, as Harley-Davidson owners, riders, dreamers feel about this brand and being a part of the unique family of Harley-Davidson. I plan on being that 70 year old lady with my arm flab flappin' in the breeze pulling into the parking lot at McDermott's on my Road Glide (with ape hangers - which works really well with the arm flab) so that I can continue to be a part of fulfilling lifelong dreams for some and for others it's my goal to have the biggest extended family that anyone could ever imagine. If you haven't heard it recently, thank you for being a part of our family. Thank all of you for allowing myself and the rest of the gang to share in some pretty awesome memories and hopefully many, many more memories to come.

So, there it is... We need feedback. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly (I know you wish I would stop referencing my arm flab)..... Seriously, let me have it......

Thanks again,


Alise


alise@mcdermottshd.com

518-746-9303


Alise McDermott
4294 State Route 4
Fort Ann, NY 12827

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Harley Davidson Community? Our members will love it.
    Members include: Harley Owners, Builders, Experts, Dealers, Collectors, Clubs, etc.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Photos, Videos and Classifieds if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
    The Harley Davidson Community: http://www.vorts.com/harley_davidson/
    I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Thank you,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete